Dear Worship Leader,
Community Bible Church is a healthy and dynamic church that is growing
strong in Grayslake, IL. We are currently looking for a Worship Leader
who is gifted in leading others in passionate praise and awe-filled
surrender to the Lord. This person would:
- first and foremost, lead by example and model that before others – a lead worshipper who delights in the Lord and enters His presence with both humility and bold confidence through Christ.
- be filled with the Spirit of God and grounded in the Word of God – a worshipper in spirit and truth.
- be a strong, gifted worship leader who draws people into worship and a gifted musician vocally and instrumentally.
- be a hard worker, committed to excellence personally and in others – developing vocal and instrumental worship teams, recruiting new people to the ministry and shepherding the faithful ones.
- love cutting edge, contemporary worship music and yet have an appreciation for traditional hymns and their usage in services from time to time.
- enjoy all aspects of planning weekly services and special services (e.g. Good Friday & Easter, Christmas season, Ministry Year Kick-off celebrations) that incorporate a variety of creative elements to foster and enhance worship.
- desire to develop and oversee all aspects of the Worship Ministry through pastoral and organizational leadership.
- enjoy working under and alongside the leadership of the Senior Pastor, excited to be working as a team and yet deferring to authority and peers out of reverence for Christ.
- be committed to Grace Community – its mission, values and people.
currently have a paid, full or part-time position (negotiable as
desired) available for someone who fits these qualifications. This
position would require leading worship regularly on Sunday mornings,
leading worship team rehearsals as well as time necessary for any
personal and team preparation to create and execute excellent services.
This person would report directly to the Senior Pastor. If interested,
please send your cover letter, resume, and music samples (video
preferred) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Christ and His Church,